5150 Bundle

Updated
Kenneth B.

I purchased the 5150 bundle, and I downloaded the 1st episode with Steve Vai. I went back to download the 2nd episode, and can't seem to get in. How do I get in to the episodes? Please help.

Brian A.

I understand your frustration, and I'm here to help. It seems like you're experiencing some difficulty accessing the 2nd episode after purchasing the 5150 bundle. Have you tried reaching out to customer support for assistance with this issue?

Jeffree  S.

blossom word game is a fun and educational word puzzle that challenges players to create words using letters displayed on petals. It is an excellent way to improve vocabulary and language skills.

orbor n.

It's wonderful to be back on your blog after a long absence. I've been waiting for this project for a while.  Super Mario

Emilyy E.

I also have this problem, DMV Practice Test it's not fixed yet

william t.

I am a huge fan of steve vai. I visited their site and downloaded the first episode easily but I have to take use of a VPN service that I got by using the expressvpn coupon code to provide a discount on VPN then I connected with another server and again download another episode with VPN now I can easily get it without any trouble.

Michael R.

Yes, one million is fit for the attachment for the team for the sanity for the blogs. Methods of the goals and find on this site for the patches for the goals. The values generated in the mid of the offered count in the mode for all goals for the paths for humans.

Jim Angelucci

How do you actually download the episodes?? I just come here and it streams from a separate page. Can we dl so we can listen if WiFi u avail ?

thanks

Dweezil

Hi Tony,

It's going to be a while for the presets and profiles. Those will be part of the episode about recreating the "Brown Sound," which has not been recorded yet. That episode will take extra time as well since we will be filming it. Stay tuned for more details.

Thank you so much! I wasn't even trying to bother you about it. Take your time man. Much respect✌

CEddy10165

Kenneth - there may be a different way to do it, but I go to my profile in the upper right > purchases > click to the bundle purchase > and it will take you to the main page where you can  download.

Kenneth B.

Thank you, I got it. Great episodes!!!!!

CEddy10165

I'm going to add my questions here as well, so they're in one place.

I can't access wav/flac for all of the download episodes, as was stated as an option (and my preference).

How is the Premier Guitar subscription made available upon purchase of the bundle?

Thank you.

Post to Thread