tour schedule

Updated
robert f.

I sought out this site because I wanted to stay abreast of Dweezil's tour schedule. Dont see one 

David A.

I don't think we'll ever see Dweezil tour again :( It's been way too long

Peter A.

Dweezil,

I can understand that touring with a large group, a la Mothers of Invention scale, would be a huge burden and expensive and hard in general to do.

How about a smaller size group (band) of just a few folks (and yourself of course), in small venues ? There are many Zappa plays Zappa pieces that

only require a few talented folks. (I'm thinking of Hots Rats stuff for example), not to mention you own compositions.

Then we fans could see you more often.

Peter

Dweezil

Hello everyone. There are no plans for touring in 2023. Will update here on DweezilZappa.com if there are any changes. Dweezil

François D.

Hey Man, when are you coming To Montréal? Thanks 

Frank

François D.

I'm talking about the Roxy and Elsewhere Tour

Frank

Eric C.

Honest open question… when UMG bought out the ZFT, did that involve restricting you playing or releasing performances of Frank’s music? It’s cool if that’s what needed to happen. No judgement. I just want to know if we have ceased and desisted our incredible journey. Thanks for the memories either way dweezil! I remember Frank said his wish was after he was gone the family would sell everything and get out of the music business. 

Anthony B.

Disappointed but your happiness matters more than my wants. Stay well, fingers crossed for the future. Peace. 

load more replies (3 of 26)
Mark S.

ncie thanks a lot 

Annellsson

There are two dates in 2022 posted on the net. July 2 in Italy and July 9 in Austria. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NpssEKCe7A

Timothy B.

Damn! will miss you!! DunkinRunsonYou

Elizabeth B.

Oh so sorry but i am not sure about that... Thanks !!

rapidfs

CEddy10165

Can't wait until DZ can get out and play some shows again. I really miss seeing him.

Doug M.

I did save my tickets for the Milwaukee shows..Hot Rats tour...Do you plan to make up this tour ?

Russell B.

I still have mine for the show in Royal Oak that was supposed to happen right before your's in Wisconsin. As far as I know they are supposed to be good for the next upcoming show. Dweezil's booking agent told me that,but it was going on three years ago

Post to Thread