Phase 2 Lumpy factoid

Updated
Phase 2 Lumpy factoid

I worked in commercial printing for 20+ years, and when a friend gave me an original vinyl of "We're Only in it for the Money", I had heard the stories about FZ trying to get permission... Upon closer inspection, I realized that FZ had the album printed the way he wanted it, and then they folded it inside out, against the scoring!  So I took the album, 28 years old, and simply folder it back, which was easy since it had been scored at the printer, to fold that way, and it laid perfectly flat, after being inside out for almost 30 years.  So there it is. Frank hacked it, That was a lot of extra labor in the bindery, so it wasn't a mistake. Did Frank pay extra for that?
My question for everyone is this:  Does everyone know about this?  I've never heard a thing.  Did he ever talk about it? Maybe not, considering lawyers and such at that time. Does the RSOSUAPYG, (Dweezil). know about this? Does Sir Paul?  I'm curious to know how it all came down.

Thanks!

Byrd F.

Anyone who still possesses the vinyl from that time period can verify the information for themselves. You should be slime rancher 2 able to fold it in such a way that the photograph of Sgt. Pepper appears on the exterior.

lin K.

I have also worked in the commercial field for many years but your question is difficult to answer. but it's very interesting. Can you tell me the answer? 

mm-exp.com

anyone who has the vinyl from then can check it for themselves. You should be able to fold it so the Sgt Pepper's photo is on the outside.

Post to Thread